After the advise of two swim masters I have decided to postpone the swim trial.

The water is too cold to be there for 6 hours and the winds seem that are not willing to cooperate tonight.

After a chat with my swim master Alan Fairweather we decided to try again this Thursday July 8 2010 in hopes that the water will be less shockingly cold.

Congratulations to the L.O.S.T swimmers in Oakville that despite the cold water got a nice swim.

After reading the L.O.S.T. blog I felt kind of proud of myself knowing that I swam for 26 minutes at no more than 12 degrees celsius without a wetsuit!

This is pretty similar to what happen to Enrique while trying to cross the English Channel. Days of waiting until the wind finally on the 13th day of waiting did let him succesfully make it from England to France.

Nice memories and great positive thoughts now to be able to do my swim trial on Thursday.

2 Responses

  1. Georgie
    | Reply

    Sounds like a very wise decision! 🙂

  2. malva
    | Reply

    Thank you Georgie. You Rock as friend and supporter!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *